• Night Club Praha - AAA Exclusive Club, noční klub Praha - 1
Nepřehlédněte: VSTUP ZDARMA a okouzlující sexy dívky
!!! Speciální akce 2+1: Každý třetí stejný DRINK ZDARMA. Každou neděli, pondělí, úterý a středu !!!

Klimatizovaný bar i pokoje
Hledáme nové dívky do našeho klubu.

Fórum (757)

AAA Exclusive Club Praha si vyhrazuje právo smazat jakékoliv nevhodné příspěvky.



Seznam příspěvků

Hi ladies. Once again, thank you so much for a lovely evening at your amazing club. We can't wait till next time. So you soon. ;-)

Gangnam style guys12.12.2012 21:18:05

Whos the ladie in the video ? ;P Put up a drink for her on me =) and Merry Christmas my lovely ladies

SweWolf12.12.2012 17:43:20

Anthony: when are you coming?

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB9.12.2012 15:43:43

TheBear: I have passed your Regards to Nella already it did make her a wonderful smile on her face :) Thank You so much! :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB6.12.2012 14:00:07

I spent two wonderful evenings at your club! Please say Hi to Nella, she is really an amazing woman.... I cannot wait to come back soon!

TheBear5.12.2012 23:36:25

I will be back on next monday - please make sure that Sona is there ;)

DK4.12.2012 12:01:45

DK: I am afraid the pictures of her wont be coming at all which makes you to visit us again and again :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB1.12.2012 22:57:38

SweWolf: Thank you, very busy for the moment but in a good way. You too have a wonderful weekend :)

AAA EXCLUSIVE CLUB1.12.2012 22:55:18

Hi. When is there coming pictures of Soňa? I miss her..

DK30.11.2012 01:12:43

I never doubt about that :) Almost 4 year now since u moved from Mahenova street , but I still in the game miss Lily , Anna like hell ! may god make them return. Have a lovely weekend my ladies

SweWolf//Mr swe president29.11.2012 23:54:20

Sexy dívky, společnice Praha

Přijdtě se seznámit se společnicemi do našeho exkluzivního night clubu v Praze blízko centra a vyberte si sexy dívku svých snů a splňte si své tužby a dopřejte si nové zážitky.



Zobrazit všechny dívky (56)